The following are my favorite books on negotiations. Negotiations are relevant in almost every aspect of life, whether you are an attorney, law enforcement officer, business salesman, or mother, everyone can take away something useful from these books.
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- 99 Negotiating Strategies: Tips, Tactics & Techniques Used by Wall Street’s Toughest Dealmakers by David Rosen
- Getting to YES: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In by Roger Fisher and William Ury
- The Art of Persuasion: Winning Without Intimidation by Bob Burg
(more to come soon…)